Website The Exchange
The Fiscal Web team is a group of talented people who are caring, passionate and collaborative. We work together to achieve a common purpose – we strive to develop the best quality of our applications to efficiently support our financial analysts in automating General Ledger booking and reconciliation.
- Meeting with Financial Analysts and clients to determine application requirements.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Developing technical specifications and high-level design for major projects
- Following the software development process and good practice; review and approve the software design, coding, and test plan
- Enhancing and supporting existing .NET web applications.
- Writing scalable and efficient code for .NET software applications.
- Mentoring and training junior staff and supporting other developers
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- IBM SQL – preferred
- Azure Cloud Services, ADF – Preferred
- HTML AND CSS – Preferred
- XML/XSL – Required
- MQ – preferred
- Endevor – Preferred
- IIS – Preferred
- CICS – preferred
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services – Required
- IMS/DB – Preferred.
- T-SQL/ SSIS/SQL Server – Required
- COBOL/DB2/JCL – Preferred
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A