Website The Exchange
As a Food Service Worker at the Exchange, you will be a part of an award winning team. We are committed to hiring our military members and their families, along with anyone that wants to give back to those that serve. We offer various food opportunities- from Starbucks to Burger King and everything in between. And by joining us, you’ll be a part of something great- we give back 2/3rd of our earnings annually to the military community.
- Meeting with Financial Analysts and clients to determine application requirements.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Developing technical specifications and high-level design for major projects
- Following the software development process and good practice; review and approve the software design, coding, and test plan
- Enhancing and supporting existing .NET web applications.
- Writing scalable and efficient code for .NET software applications.
- Mentoring and training junior staff and supporting other developers
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- IBM SQL – preferred
- Azure Cloud Services, ADF – Preferred
- HTML AND CSS – Preferred
- XML/XSL – Required
- MQ – preferred
- Endevor – Preferred
- IIS – Preferred
- CICS – preferred
- C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services – Required
- IMS/DB – Preferred.
- T-SQL/ SSIS/SQL Server – Required
- COBOL/DB2/JCL – Preferred
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A