Website US Army Corps of Engineers
Thanks to the work of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), over the past 50 years, aviation has become central to the way we live and do business, linking people from coast to coast and connecting America to the world. In fact, FAA has created the safest, most reliable, most efficient, and most productive air transportation system in the world.
- The duties involve performing various duties associated with the systems, subsystems, and categories and equipment that support the operation of the National Airspace System (NAS).
- Responsibilities and duties include work in connection with one or more of the following systems: Communications, Navigation and Landing, Surveillance, Weather. Environmental Service, Automation, etc.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants must document 3 years of full time(40 hours per week) general work experience that provided a basic knowledge of the principles of electronics, mathematics, computers, aeronautics, or related areas, or an understanding, both theoretical and practical, of automated systems operation, integration, management, and maintenance.
- Experience may have been gained in occupations such as computer specialist, electronics technician, telecommunications specialist, engineer, or other work related to this position. Applicants should include examples of specialized experience in their Work History.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be qualifying for this position Valid Driver’s License is required.
Company: US Army Corps of Engineers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A