Website Berry Global
At Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE:BERY), we create innovative packaging and engineered products that we believe make life better for people and the planet. We do this every day by leveraging our unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all sizes around the world. Harnessing the strength in our diversity and industry leading talent of 47,000 global employees across more than 295 locations, we partner with customers to develop, design, and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular economy. The challenges we solve and the innovations we pioneer benefit our customers at every stage of their journey. For more information or to visit our careers, visit our website at www.berryglobal.com /careers.
- Manage plant financial reporting and P&L responsibilities
- Understand and implement best practices
- Ensure the facility is Sarbanes Oxley compliant.
- Work closely with Plant Manager & V.P. of Operations to identify and measure ways for improving the profitability of the business.
- Provide accurate monthly financial forecasts
- Capital planning for plant maintenance and cost reduction projects.
- Drive improved financial performance by identifying and executing opportunities to increase sales and reduce costs
- Manage annual budget process
- Complete monthly financial reporting requirements
- Strong understanding of manufacturing operations desired
- Capability to build/maintain excellent rapport with management staff at each facility
- Understanding of Sarbanes Oxley as related to manufacturing accounting
- Understanding of manufacturing costing, inventory, and data processing
- Ability to travel as needed
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with ERP systems (preferably JD Edwards) and MS Office
Company: Berry Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Matthews, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A