Website Bucks County Community College
It’s great to work at a place where people are truly committed to serving our students! We’re committed to bringing passion and energy to our College.
This part-time position is responsible for supporting students with music and managing studio and equipment.
Input database of all scores as instructed – Maintain music score circulation database (out, in and condition) – Catalogue new music (stamping, numbering, inputting into database, and filing) – End-of-semester mu
- Maintain uniform standard configurations (USC) of Rooms 001, 002, 004, 005, 008, 010, and 014 as per diagrams and instructions – Rehearsal set-up as specified by conductor Instruments and Equipment: – Monitor humidity levels and replenish water in piano humidifiers once per week – Monitor security of pianos (keyboards locked, cover on Steinway) – Maintain inventory and secure storage of all amplifiers, speakers, cables, microphones, and related items twice weekly – Repair musical instruments, equipment, furniture, and related items as directed.
- Performance/Event set-up as specified by conductor and subsequent return USC of Rooms 001 and 002 as per diagrams and instructions – Provide performers secure access to designated green room – Distribute to audience members promotional materials, programs, and related literature – Adjust lighting as necessary before, during and after performance/event – Monitor house doors as necessary before, during and after performance/event – Equipment transportation to and from Gateway Auditorium for Jazz Orchestra
- High School Diploma or general equivalency.
- Less than 1-year job related experience.
- Knowledge of Music.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Maintains attention to detail.
- Familiarity with data entry procedure and protocol.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be available to accommodate the semester’s assigned work and event schedules.
Company: Bucks County Community College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Newtown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A