Website Bucks County Community College
We are proud to be an organization that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Primary and/or Co-Primary Instructor (RN) are responsible for 100% of the training.
- The Nurse Aide Instructor will abide by all standards, guidelines, regulations and contract rules of Bucks County Community College, the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE), National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) and the Affiliated Long-Term Care Facility during classroom, skills lab and clinical instruction.
- Must have worked as a Registered Nurse for a minimum of 200 hours over the course of one year in a long-term facility.
- Must possess Teaching the Educator/Train the Trainer Certification (TTE) to be considered.
- 2 step PPD test
- PA Criminal Background Check & Child Abuse Clearance
- Must hold current Registered Nurse (RN) License in good standing with PA State Board of Nursing.
Company: Bucks County Community College
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Newtown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A