As a Supervisory International Trade Officer you will be responsible for directing trade activities and policy development. This position starts at a salary of $131,178.00 (GS-15, Step 1) to $170,532.00 (GS-15, Step 10) with promotion potential to $170,532.00 (GS-15 Step 10).
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of CBP personnel and collaborating with various stakeholders to facilitate detection and enforcement of potential trade violations while limiting impact to legitimate trade.
- Addressing national priorities for trade law enforcement, ensuring a coordinated and uniform response to identified risk areas.
- Establishing and executing division goals and strategies, overseeing division planning, organizing, and evaluating activities.
- Providing leadership, direction, and supervision to the work and personnel across multiple divisions.
- Overseeing national-level risk analysis, threat identification, and targeting efforts to combat evasion of U.S. trade laws.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this position
- Primary U.S. residency for at least three of the last five years (additional details below)
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered with Selective Service
- You may be required to pass a background investigation
- CBP follows the DHS Drug-Free Workplace Plan for drug testing procedures.
- Meet all qualification requirements, including education if applicable to this position, subject to verification at any stage of the application process; and
- Meet all applicable Time in Grade requirements (current federal employees must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade or equivalent grade band in the federal service) by 12/22/2022.
Company: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A