Website Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
This position serves as a senior expert responsible for leading and managing complex public health communication and marketing programs and campaigns as well as providing counsel and expertise to program staff and management officials.
- Participate with senior staff and management officials to develop position and policy statements and health communications.
- Lead national or international communication and marketing programs, projects, and strategies.
- Ensure CDC brand and identity standards are met.
- Lead and conduct research and evaluation activities related to health communication and marketing.
- Ensure health communication activities are based on accepted principles, methods, and practices.
- Organize and direct activities of a team.
- Lead development and management of contracts and/or task orders and requests for proposals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Promotion potential: No
- One-year probationary period may be required.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Travel, transportation, and moving expenses will be paid: No
- Background Investigation may be required.
- Supervisory position: No ,
- Bargaining Unit Position: No
- Research position: No
- Drug Screening Required: No
- All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of the announcement.
- Time in grade (TIG) must be met within 30 days of the closing date of the announcement.
- Public Trust/Moderate Background Investigation (5) is required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants must have one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-13 level of difficulty
Company: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A