Website California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Under general direction of the Supervising Psychiatric Social Worker I, Correctional Facility, the Clinical Social Worker (CSW), Health/Correctional Facility-Safety provides clinical case management services that are immediate, in-house, accessible, and flexible. BHR clinicians possess specialized forensic behavioral health treatment skills and can address the issues of the parole population – which is both high risk and high need – such as those at the intersection of behavioral health, substance use, and criminal behavior.
- Clinical case management services are conducted in in-person, telephonically and via videoconferencing.
- BHR clinicians provide a range of services that facilitate the effective and efficient transition of parolees to community-based care and must be willing and able to address parolee risks and needs along the clinical case management continuum of care by providing assessment, brief and supportive treatment, and resource linkage and discharge planning.
- BHR clinicians work collaboratively, professionally, and creatively to support DAPO’s mission of supporting public safety and successful parolee community reintegration.
- Confidential information on the first page of applications submitted electronically online, such as Easy ID number, SSN, examination related information, and driver’s license number will automatically be redacted upon submission.
- Possession of Minimum Qualifications will be verified prior to interview and/or appointment. If you are meeting Minimum Qualifications with education, you must include your unofficial transcripts/diploma for verification. Official transcripts may be required upon appointment.
- If it is determined an applicant does not meet the Minimum Qualifications, the candidate will be withheld from the eligibility list, rendering them inactive and ineligible to be hired for the position. Candidates who have been withheld may file an appeal with the State Personnel Board.
Company: California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Healthcare
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A