Website U.S. Census Bureau
The U.S. Census Bureau serves as the nation’s leading provider of quality data about its people and economy. We are guided on this mission by scientific objectivity, strong capable workforce, devotion to research-based innovation, and abiding commitment. We offer competitive salaries, flexible hours/work arrangements, developmental opportunities, a variety of benefits/health insurance plans, and incentives. If working in an environment that values your individuality, diversity and allows you to achieve your professional goals appeals to you, then the U.S. Census Bureau is the place for you.
- Manage data collection to ensure training and observation programs are utilized to foster quality data collection techniques.
- Manage surveys to ensure data collection remains on track and within targeted budget.
- Ensure work schedules, assignments and communication strategies are utilized to ensure team performance and cost efficiencies.
- Communicate progress of data collection operations to management and staff.
- Collect and tabulate data using a variety of methods or developing new procedures for statistical projects.
- U.S. citizen.
- Suitable for Federal employment.
- Registered for Selective Service if applicable. (www.sss.gov)
- You may be required to complete a financial disclosure (OGE-450).
Company: United States Census Bureau (USCB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A