Website U.S. Census Bureau
This vacancy is for an IT Specialist (APPSW) position in the Enterprise Content Management Branch located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland. The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line – Suitland Station.
- Review requirements of projects to determine objectives of the program, concepts, nature of the unprocessed data, and processes required i support of the computer effort to organize work processes and problems for computer solution.
- Oversees the creation of general utility routines and systems and independently develops the more complex routines and detailed sequences of internal program logic by coding, testing, and debugging.
- Analyzes and refines systems requirements. Determines and designs application systems. Assures software and system quality and functionality.
- U.S. citizen.
- You may be required to complete a financial disclosure (OGE-450).
- Suitable for Federal employment.
- Registered for Selective Service, if applicable. (www.sss.gov)
- Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the announcement closing date.
Qualification & Experience:
- you must have one year of experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-11 in the Federal Service. Experience for this position includes: knowledge of agency IT standards, policies, established system design approaches, and subject-matter work processes and terminology in the assigned areas; modifying and adapting precedent system approaches to meet for specialized requirements of new projects and coordinating a team’s efforts; and integrating applications development and technologies to meet application systems’ requirements.
Company: U.S. Census Bureau
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A