Website California Highway Patrol
The Office Assistant (Typing) processes all CHP 202’s (Driving Under the Influence Arrest-Investigation Report), CHP 216’s (Arrest Investigation Report) and DL 367’S (Temporary Drivers’ License). Enter data into various programs, scan, renumber and rename arrest reports and lab reports. File felony and misdemeanor reports. Provide assistance to allied and State agencies relating to arrests, telephone calls, emails, and requests for report copies.Maintain arrest log. Process requests for arrest logs sought under the PRA (Public Records Act). Provide arrest logs to businesses on the Vendor Prepayment Log received from Headquarters. Process orders to seal juvenile records.
- The position(s) require(s) the ability to type at a minimum speed as designated on the Class Specifications (link available in the additional documentation section).
- You must obtain a valid typing certificate confirming your ability to meet the minimum typing speed, prior to being hired. Additional information regarding acceptable typing tests is available at the CalCareers.ca.gov website.
- The position(s) require(s) a Background Investigation be cleared prior to being hired.
Qualification & Experience:
- Well organized with attention to detail; ability to multi-task; ability to follow written and oral instructions; excellent grammar and spelling skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work independently; excellent attendance, positive attitude.
- Consistently reports to work on time with a minimum of absences; works productively without supervision; dependable; self-motivated; mature; shows interest in serving the public; shows respect and consideration for others; works productively without supervision; dependable; self-motivated; mature; and a team-player.
Company: California Highway Patrol (CHP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Safety
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A