As an Accountant for CIA, you will play an integral part in achieving and sustaining auditable financial statements and ensuring financial transactions across a wide range of activities are accurately calculated, recorded, and tracked. You will have the opportunity to work directly with customers, becoming the link between complex transactions and financially accurate documentation.
- Support every aspect of a working professional’s life, including health and wellness, time off, family, finances, and continuing education.
- Our programs include highly sought-after government health benefits, flexible schedules, sick leave, and childcare.
- In some cases, we also offer sign-on incentives and cover moving expenses if you relocate.
- As a CIA employee, you’ll also get the satisfaction of knowing your work is part of something bigger than yourself. Every day is an opportunity to enhance U.S. national security.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Financial analysis
- Knowledge or experience in the following functional disciplines:
- Financial and Federal Accounting Standards
- Researching, analyzing and resolving complex accounting problems
- Interpreting and applying accounting policies and procedures
- Preparing or reviewing Federal Financial Statements
- Developing or conducting internal controls reviews
Qualification & Experience:
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale preferred
- At least 24 semester credit hours of accounting course work
Company: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A