As an Accountant for CIA, you will play an integral part in achieving and sustaining auditable financial statements and ensuring financial transactions across a wide range of activities are accurately calculated, recorded, and tracked. You will have the opportunity to work directly with customers, becoming the link between complex transactions and financially accurate documentation.
You will be an important partner in all financial occupations, as well as across the Agency and Intelligence Community, as you gain governmental accounting expertise and provide financial analysis of programs and business enterprises.
- At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people. People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
- You will have the opportunity to compete for global positions after successfully completing your initial developmental program.
- Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated excellent:
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale preferred
- Customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following:
- Team and independent work ethic
- Analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Public Administration
- At least 24 semester credit hours of accounting coursework
- Business Administration
Company: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A