Website Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
As a Science, Technology, and Weapons (STW) Analyst at CIA, you will apply your scientific and technical expertise to analyze foreign weapons development, weapons proliferation, cyber warfare, and emerging technologies. You will work closely with regional specialists, military analysts, collection officers, and other Intelligence Community professionals to provide accurate, all-source estimates of foreign intentions and capabilities to senior decision makers.
- At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people.
- People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
- Biological sciences
- Bioengineering/biomedical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer science
- Chemical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Physical sciences
- Remote sensing/GIS
- Biotechnology and microbiology
- Aerospace engineering
- Nuclear engineering
Qualification & Experience:
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
Company: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A