Website Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
As an Accountant for CIA, you will play an integral part in achieving and sustaining auditable financial statements and ensuring financial transactions across a wide range of activities are accurately calculated, recorded, and tracked. You will have the opportunity to work directly with customers, becoming the link between complex transactions and financially accurate documentation.
- At the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), we recognize our Nation’s strength comes from the diversity of its people.
- People from a broad range of backgrounds and viewpoints work at CIA, and our diverse teams are the reason we can keep our country safe.
- Customer service
- Documented good credit history
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Business Administration
- Demonstrated excellent:
- Team and independent work ethic
- Public Administration
- At least 24 semester credit hours of accounting coursework
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following:
- At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4-point scale preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills
Company: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A