Website Village of Bolingbrook
Under immediate supervision of the Section supervisor; performs work of routine difficulty in manual labor involving physically demanding unskilled and semi-skilled maintenance tasks.
- Breaks out curbs and sidewalks
- Cleans and rebuilds catch basins
- Pours concrete :
- Sand blasts equipment
- Removes snow
- Picks up litter
- Lays asphalt
- Digs out holes
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Possess a valid Illinois CDL license or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire.
- Available to respond to emergency call outs and /or snow removal duties 24 hours
- Capable of performing heavy physical labor.
- Competence in the knowledge of standard tools, supplies and materials common in manual labor tasks.
- Some knowledge of tool uses in maintenance and construction.
- Knowledge of safety procedures with mechanized equipment.
Company: Village of Bolingbrook
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Bolingbrook, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A