Website City of Columbia Government
This position receives, receipts and accounts for various fees, fines and other payments due the City, and performs related work as assigned. Provides customer service through bill processing. Performs according to set procedures under close supervision.
- Receives, receipts and records customer fees, fines and other payments;
- Assists in establishing new customer accounts and assist in maintaining customer records;
- Counts daily receipts; prepares daily cash reports, and prepares deposits;
- Receives and responds to inquiries, concerns, complaints and requests for assistance from City personnel and citizens regarding areas of responsibility;
- Performs other general clerical work as required, including but not limited to completing forms, copying and filing documents, answering the telephone, etc.;
- Attends staff meetings as required;
- Substitutes and rotates with Eau Claire staff;
- Performs other clerical duties peculiar to the department to which assigned;
- Attends training, meetings, and/or workshops to enhance job knowledge and skills;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Six (6) months of relevant prior experience;
- Valid South Carolina Class “D” Driver’s License.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office.
Company: City of Columbia Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Columbia, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A