Website City Of Edinburg
Performs instruct children about the correct way to play tennis and participate in tennis tournaments. Work involves daily contact with the public. Works under close supervision, with minimal latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Individual is responsible for assisting in fund raisers, as deemed necessary, for the purpose of attending State and National track meets and events.
- Execute schedules for practices for all participants.
- Teach fundamentals of tennis and pre-match warm ups to children of all ages.
- Assisting in the organizing of tennis tournaments and out of town events with school districts, local Parks and Recreation Department, coaches, and organizations within the community.
- Enforces and follows facility and safety regulations.
- Communicates patron concerns and safety issues to management.
- Attends required meetings and trainings.
- Performs related work and reports as assigned.
- Knowledge of the game of tennis, scoring procedures, and tournament bracket preparation.
- Normally performs the duty assignment after receiving detailed instructions as to methods, procedures, and desired end results with little room for deviation.
- Work requires the use of standard technical skills appropriate to the work environment of the organization.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to operate job-related equipment.
- Customer service skills.
- Pursuing high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalency.
- Experience in the area and rules of UTSA/NJTL tennis.
Company: City Of Edinburg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A