Website City of Austin
The City of Fort Worth is the 12th largest city in the U.S. and the fastest growing among large cities. Fort Worth has received multiple accolades, including number one Downtown (Livability), and the second-best City in the nation for Job Seekers (Forbes). Our employees serve the needs of over 900,000 residents. We are seeking individuals that reflect our values of exceptional customer experience, mutual respect, embracing our diversity, continuous improvement, ethical behavior, and accountability.
- Assist with coordinating and conducting programs and activities for participants of all ages.
- Be responsible for working some evening and weekend hours.
- Perform a variety of facility upkeep duties including custodial and light maintenance work around the center.
- Work the front desk as the first point of contact dealing with inquiries, taking registrations, checking members in to programs and selling memberships.
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain a CPR, First Aid, and AED certification during the first six months of employment
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Customer service experience
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with children ages 5 – 13
- At least six months of experience in recreation or athletic services and programs
Company: City of Fort Worth
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A