Website City of Grand Prairie
The purpose of this position is to supervise recreational facilities within the City. This is accomplished by maintaining the interior facilities; overseeing the operations of the facility; developing and implementing recreational programs; and maintaining communication for the facility. Other duties include handling cash and closing the cash register; and interacting with other City employees and citizens.
- s to the supervisor; and interacting with public participants and school official.
- Handles cash and closes cash register by accepting payments; making receipts; recording money that was received; ensuring that customers were charged properly by having knowledge of all program times and prices; counting money for the day; separating petty cash; and placing money in the safe.
- Ability to recognize meaning of common two- or three-syllable words. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in elementary school up to high school. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Ability to perform the four basic arithmetic operations. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in elementary school up to high school. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Ability to write simple sentences containing subject, verb, and object, and/or series of numbers, names, and addresses. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in elementary school up to high school. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: Relevant experience gained during an internship may be counted. Knowledge of MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, Power Point) required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Bluebeam, Arc GIS, Justafoia, VisionLive, or Tyler Energov is highly preferred.
- Development Review Coordinator and Records and Research: Bachelorâ€™s degree in City or Urban Planning with no experience;
- associate degree or equivalent from a college or technical school with 2 years of related experience in a municipal development setting preferred.
Company: City of Grand Prairie
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Grand Prairie, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A