Website City of Grand Prairie
Supervises children and organizes structured inside and outside events. Knowledge of arts, crafts, games, and different sports, implementing recommendations by coordinating persons and/or other resources, directing activities of others, developing plans, procedures and goals, based on experience and ability to create methods for accomplishing the goals.
- Maintains the interior of facilities by removing trash from floors by sweeping and mopping; organizing office and equipment area; submitting reports for repairs or needed equipment as needed; cleaning and organizing storage area; cleaning the restroom and game room.
- May handle cash and close cash register by accepting payments; making receipts; recording money that was received; ensuring that customers
- were charged properly by having knowledge of all program times and prices; counting money for the day; separating petty cash; and placing money in the safe.
Qualification & Experience:
- A High School diploma or GED and a valid Texas Class C drivers license preferred.
- Experience working and supervising children in a recreation or camp environments preferred.
Company: City of Grand Prairie
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Grand Prairie, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A