Website City of Greensboro
The City of Greensboro exists to partner with the community to build the desired quality of life for Greensboro. All of our actions are guided by our commitment to and measured by our success in building public trust and the future we and the community desires.
- The Code Enforcement Inspector is a part-time, non-benefited position and is the first responder to investigate nuisance complaints (overgrown lots, junked/ abandoned motor vehicles, illegal signs, etc.) in the Code Enforcement section of the Neighborhood Development Department.
- The individual in this position performs field inspections (to determine if there are violations of City ordinances) and follow up activities to ensure compliance with the City’s nuisance and/or zoning ordinances; may perform administrative functions related to the Code Enforcement program along with miscellaneous task.
- International Code Council or International Property Maintenance Code Certification
- Valid NC Driver’s license
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with enforcing codes, Homeowners Association (HOA) rules, laws, or ordinances
- High School Diploma or GED
Company: City of Greensboro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A