Website City of Henderson
Under general supervision, provides crisis intervention and de-escalation, assessment, and clinical intervention; coordinates and manages cases; develops safety plans; acts as a secondary link to support and resources for individuals experiencing a mental health or substance use-related crisis; provides outreach, referrals, and follow-ups for community members affected by behavioral health issues; performs related duties as assigned.
- Completed Employment Application
- Please attach your documents to the “Attachments” section of your application, click here for attachment instructions.
- Copy of Current Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, or Professional Counselor License*
Qualification & experience:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in counseling, psychology, or social work
- An equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered
- Possess and maintain, as a condition of continued employment, one of the following licenses,
- Two (2) years of experience in social work, crisis intervention and/or mental health counseling which included experience in assisting the public by facilitating the referral of individuals to the appropriate resources, programs, and/or agencies
Company: City of Henderson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Henderson, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A