Website City of Hope
The registered professional nurse integrates and practices according to the City of Hope Professional Practice Model to deliver care service excellence. In alignment with City of Hope mission and values, the Division of Nursing and Patient Care Services vision and mission, and with continuous focus on the patient, family and community, carries out the nursing process, coordinates interdisciplinary care planning, documents according to standards, including validation of the patient and caregiver’s understanding of the plan of care and expected outcomes. The nurse is a change agent, committed to lifelong learning, professional development and embodiment of City of Hope organizational mission and values, and the values and ethos of the profession of nursing.
- Understands and applies the City of Hope Code of Conduct, Code of Organizational Ethics, policies, procedures, performance and quality improvement objectives, promotion of a culture of service excellence, attendance, safety, environmental and infection control guidelines.
- Responsibility, Authority and Accountability
- Maintains integrity and confidentiality.
- Commitment to my Coworkers©
- Role Based Practice
- One – two years related experience or after successful completion of role of CN I (typically for 12 months).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Company: City of Hope
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Duarte, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A