Website City of Huntington Beach
The City of Huntington Beach is accepting applications for positions assigned to the City’s beach parking operation and downtown parking facility.
- Maintains accurate account of revenue collected within the parking facility.
- Maintains records of all autos entering the facility.
- Answers questions from the public and performs some light maintenance.
- Receives monies from patrons and provides change when necessary.
- Operate cashiering equipment.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations with accuracy.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with the public.
- Follow written and oral directions.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s License at time of appointment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, late nights and various weekly shifts.
- Some high school and previous cash handling experience or related cash handling training.
- At least 18 years of age or older.
Company: City of Huntington Beach
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huntington Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A