Website City of Minneapolis
As the largest and most vibrant city in the state, Minneapolis depends on purposeful, dedicated, and innovative employees. Minneapolis has a large variety of careers for people of all experiences and backgrounds who come together for a singular purpose—serving the residents, businesses and visitors of Minneapolis.
The Minneapolis Convention Center (MCC) is a relationship building. Each individual at MCC is a hospitality hero who fulfills our mission by providing service and fostering relationships. We make a positive impact on our internal and external guests by collaborating and delivering excellence in our service and facility. We host more than 300 events annually and contribute to a vibrant downtown community by providing economic impact through visitor spending at hotels, restaurants, arts & attractions, and retail establishments.
- Organize coat check tickets to ensure timely retrieval of items.
- Keep workspace organized, clean, and neat.
- Circulate through guest areas offering help and information to guests
- Respond effectively to complaints and difficult customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service as guests arrive and depart the venue.
- Work with other Minneapolis Convention Center staff to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Enforce entrance/attendance/building use policies and procedures in a customer service-oriented way.
- Greet, thank, and respond tactfully and courteously to all guests, clients, and other users of the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Professional appearance and approach with an upbeat and warm disposition.
- Direct and assist guests with directions and event information regarding the Convention Center and the City of Minneapolis.
- Perform activities either independently or as part of a team.
- Perform routine cash handling, including credit card terminals, and light clerical duties such preparing materials for mailing, making copies, or delivering messages.
- Answer informal questions in an accurate and tactful matter.
- Lift or move luggage up to 50 pounds and hang coats on racks by lifting them to rack height.
- Ability to maintain a high public image, positive attitude and demeanor.
- Exceptional customer services skills.
- Ability to interact with fellow employees, clients, vendors and the public in a courteous, cooperative and professional manner.
- Physical ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Proficient English and math skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Ability to lift light to medium weight and perform manual tasks requiring physical strength.
Company: City of Minneapolis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A