Website City Of Riverside
The City of Riverside is seeking an experienced professional to p lan, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the technical activities of appraisal, negotiation, investigation, relocation and recording related to city real property interests, purchases, leases, easements, rights-of-way, condemnations, sales and other real property services. A successful candidate will have a broad background in real property appraisal and management, redevelopment land transactions, and a strong experience in relocation of residential, commercial and industrial uses.
- Conduct negotiations with property owners and other parties of interest.
- Respond to difficult citizen complaints and requests for information.
- Coordinate property services activities with other city departments and divisions, and with outside agencies.
- Supervise, train and evaluate assigned staff.
- Plan, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the technical activities of appraisal, negotiation, investigation, relocation and recording related to city real property interests, purchases, leases, easements, rights-of-way, condemnations, sales and other real property services.
- Represent the city in the community and at professional meetings as required.
- Interview, select and review the work of independent title and appraisal firms.
- Oversee the preparation and administer the divisional budget.
- Develop and implement goals and objectives; establish schedules and methods for property acquisition and management activities; implement policies and procedures.
- Oversee the maintenance of files and records of property services activities.
- Analyze the appraisal and title research needs of assignments and determine the advisability of contracting work.
- Experience: Five years of increasingly responsible professional administrative experience in the appraisal, acquisition, and management of public property.
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major work in business administration, economics, real estate, or a closely related field is highly desirable.
Company: City Of Riverside
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Riverside, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A