Website City Of Riverside
The mission of the General Services Department is to provide timely, quality, and efficient support services consisting of Administration, Real Property, Fleet Management, Capital Projects and Building Services to all City departments and Airport Services to all internal and external customers.
- Promotes, negotiates and administers the rental and leasing of Airport property and facilities subject to approval.
- Represents the City in the community, with other agencies, and resolves relevant public relations issues.
- Seeks partnerships with other City departments, public and private entities, and community.
- Establishes and directs the enforcement of rules and regulations pertaining to Airport operations and safety.
- Develops plans and supervises the operation and use of Airport facilities.
- Seeks and coordinates private and/or public partnerships that facilitate the fulfillment of Airport and City goals.
- Assures compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory bodies.
- Promotes the maximum utilization of the Airport assets, including development and expansion activities.
- Prepares and monitors municipal airport operating and capital improvement budgets.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and supervises the development, maintenance, and operation of the Municipal Airport in coordination with the Airport Commission.
- Promotes safety in Airport operations and services.
- Inspects equipment, grounds, and facilities for required maintenance and improvements.
- Selects, trains, supervises and evaluates Airport Staff.
- Supervises the maintenance and preparation of operational and financial records and reports.
- Researches airport management issues and prepares reports and recommendations for presentation to the Airport Commission, Transportation
- Board, City management, and City Council.
- Seeks public and private grants and investments to fulfill the Airport goals.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business or public administration or a closely related field.
- Additional qualifying experience may substitute for two years of college on a year-for-year basis. A Bachelor’s degree is highly desirable.
- Experience : Five years of experience in airport management, including maintenance and operations activities. Airport management experience at the municipal or county level with responsibilities for rental and leasing of aviation facilities and marketing of airport facilities is highly desirable.
Company: City Of Riverside
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Riverside, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A