City of San Antonio
Under general supervision, is responsible for recording and following-up on citizens’ complaints, questions, and requests regarding City services. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment with occasional visits to outdoor sites. Exercises functional
Follows-up on citizens’ complaints, requests, and inquiries to ensure that all concerns are satisfactorily resolved.
Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
May conduct on-site investigations of complaints.
Works with departments and divisions in the formulation of complaint handling procedures for customer service.
Attends citizen/neighborhood meetings to present and obtain information.
Develops a database to provide accurate data regarding the number and type of complaints, locations, times, responses, recurrences, and actions taken.
Confers with supervisory or managerial personnel to recommend changes in order to avoid recurring customer complaints.
- Ability to learn City departments, services, policies, and procedures.
- Skill in utilizing a personal computer and associated software programs.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to respond to inquiries, complaints, and requests for service in a fair, tactful, and firm manner.
- Knowledge of proper interviewing techniques.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and other basic office equipment.
- Ability to make sound decisions.
Company: City of San Antonio
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A