Website City of Santa Rosa
The City of Santa Rosa is committed to building a workforce reflective of our community and establishing a lasting culture of equity and belonging within our organization. Our collective talents and expertise contribute to high-quality public services that support a vibrant, resilient, and inclusive City for our community and visitors. We celebrate a diverse workforce and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
- Incumbents will be provided appropriate training in the functions of their area of assignment to enable them to gather, analyze and monitor routine data and formulate recommendations based on established criteria.
- This classification is distinguished from the class of Civil Engineering Technician II in that the technical work assignments of the latter are performed more independently and incorporate previously learned practices and principles.
- The work to be performed is determined by the department, operational division and functional area to which an incumbent is assigned.
- Communicate effectively with those contacted in the course of work
- Perform established duties independently
- Have computer and software application skills
- Be self-motivated
- Have good customer services skills
Qualification & Experience:
- This is the entry level class in the Civil Engineering Technician series and does not require previous specialized experience.
Company: City of Santa Rosa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Santa Rosa, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A