Website City Of Warner Robins
This position is responsible for the enforcement of local, state and federal laws. The work consists of related law enforcement duties. Potentially life-threatening situations contribute to the complexity of the position.
- The purpose of this position is to patrol the city to detect and deter crime and to provide support for other operations of the department.
- This position contributes to the safety and well being of area citizens and their property.
- Duties are performed under general supervision.
- Position requires rotating shift work.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations at a level commonly associated with the completion of high school or equivalent.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid Georgia driver’s license for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
- Ability to meet current requirements set forth by the Police Standards and Training Council for the State of Georgia.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age by the completion of the field training program.
Company: City Of Warner Robins
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Florence, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A