Website City Of Warner Robins
This position is responsible for operating a wide variety of light and medium construction equipment associated with checking, installing, repairing and maintaining city sewer lines, mains, man holes and related components.
- Equipment operated includes, but is not limited to, bulldozers, loaders, back hoes, track hoes, excavators, concrete curb machines, bobcats, etc.
- Operates equipment to perform sewer line installations, replacements, additions, alterations, maintenance and repairs.
- Reads and interprets work orders.
- Performs various laboring and skilled, unskilled, tasks at work sites when not operating equipment.
- Performs pre-trip inspections to assigned equipment or vehicle. Performs related duties.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical calculations. Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, associated with having had a similar position for one (1) to two (2) years.
- Knowledge of the installation, repair, and maintenance of sewer services, mains, and other related system components. Skill in communicating effectively with others.
- Skill in performing a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
- Skill in comprehending and following safety rules and regulations.
- Skill in the operation of motorized equipment as applied to public utilities installation, repair, and maintenance projects.
- Skill in locating sewer lines and mains.
- Possession of a valid Georgia Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License or the ability to obtain within one (1) year of employment.
- performing a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
Company: City Of Warner Robins
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Florence, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A