Website College of Lake County
CLC offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits that currently includes BlueCross/BlueShield of Illinois health, Delta dental and Superior vision insurance plans, tuition support for employees and qualified family members, three retirement plans, disability, group and supplemental life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending account plans, a four-day work week in the summer (Fridays off!), generous vacation, sick and personal time off and 13 paid holidays each year.
- Oversees social media accounts’ design (e.g. covers, profile pictures, channel layouts, etc.)
- Plans paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
- Strategically reviews and moderates all user-generated content from the online community within forums, comments, images, and videos
- Produces reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues, and outcomes.
- Communicates and resolves issues with followers.
- Responds to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues with the proper information and details.”
- Develops and implements social media strategies, campaigns and ongoing content calendars that foster brand awareness and maximize engagement with our varied audiences on our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Nextdoor and Google.
- Performs research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences; monitors and analyzes competitive social media strategies and trends
- Secures new internal and external content partnerships.
- Guides, educates, and influences college-wide social media efforts; demonstrate the ability to educate others in proper utilization of social media tools.
- Reviews analytics of campaigns and develops interpretation, recommendations and growth strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or related field.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrated experience in developing and managing social media campaigns, including experience in using large platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Next door to reach and regularly interact with customers and constituents.
- A minimum of one year of demonstrated experience in public relations, media relations, journalism, or related experience.
Experience and Qualifications:
Company: College of Lake County
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A