Website College of Lake County
The Adult Education Clerical position includes the following tasks: Filing, data verification, working with student and instructor files, providing support to Data Operations staff, and other duties as assigned. There are currently 2 openings.
- Oversees social media accounts’ design (e.g. covers, profile pictures, channel layouts, etc.)
- Plans paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
- Strategically reviews and moderates all user-generated content from the online community within forums, comments, images, and videos
- Produces reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues, and outcomes.
- Communicates and resolves issues with followers.
- Responds to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues with the proper information and details.”
- Develops and implements social media strategies, campaigns and ongoing content calendars that foster brand awareness and maximize engagement with our varied audiences on our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Nextdoor and Google.
- Performs research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences; monitors and analyzes competitive social media strategies and trends
- Secures new internal and external content partnerships.
- Guides, educates, and influences college-wide social media efforts; demonstrate the ability to educate others in proper utilization of social media tools.
- Reviews analytics of campaigns and develops interpretation, recommendations and growth strategy.
- Attach an availability schedule with application.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Customer service experience
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be a CLC student enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours for fall, or three (3) for the summer.
Company: College of Lake County
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A