Website Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
As a Financial Management Specialist, you will be advising on financial issues affecting programs within the assigned program area.
- Discuss desired changes in financial requirements (additions or deletions) with program managers and administrative staff.
- Prepare data summaries for inclusion in routine and special financial reports; for example, briefing material for executive hearings, summary reports, or contract plan proposals.
- Analyze, forecast, and interpret functions associated with the management and control of resources or funds, tracking and control of funds for the organization’s programs and activities.
- Monitor financial operations compliance with established internal controls to identify problem areas, determine actions required to improve operating program effectiveness, and ensure and maintain the integrity of financial information.
- Identifying issues in expenditures and recommending solutions and resolving identified deficiencies.
- Compiling financial data answering specific requests for information; and
- Gathering or analyzing information pertaining to financial operations;
- 2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree, may be used to combine education and experience.
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Research
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A