Website Columbus Regional Airport
Columbus Regional Airport Authority is looking for an Airfield Maintenance Operator who wants to “Land Your Next Career”! This position will be responsible for maintaining and operating heavy equipment to help maintain the airport grounds. The Columbus Regional Airport Authority manages and operates passenger-focused John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH), cargo-focused Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK), and general aviation airport Bolton Field (TZR). We are a diverse group of committed and talented professionals who show up every day to take CRAA to new heights.
- Perform daily safety inspections of vehicles and equipment and report damage or safety concerns.
- Perform preventive and repair maintenance for all areas of the airport to ensure safe conditions for aircraft, personnel and the public.
- Perform related work as required. Your “Landing” will be smooth if you meet the following requirements:
- Perform daily maintenance of facilities, grounds and equipment including removal of Foreign Object Debris (FOD), mowing, snow/ice removal, painting and asphalt maintenance.
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license and Commercial Driver’s License (Class B), in good standing
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work in outdoor seasonal temperatures and stand for extended time periods
- At least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED
Qualification & Experience:
- One year experience in operating heavy equipment
Company: Columbus Regional Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A