Website Columbus Regional Airport Authority
We are a diverse group of committed and talented professionals who show up every day to take CRAA to new heights. Although our roles are as diverse as we are – from Custodial Services to Customer Service, from Accounting to Airport Police, from HVAC to Human Resources – we have one common goal: connect Ohio with the world.
- Plant and transplant bulbs, seeds, flowers, shrubs and small trees.
- Prune, weed and water flower beds, trees, shrubs and landscaped areas and apply mulch to flower beds, small trees and shrubs; mow and edge grass areas around the airport grounds.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles ensuring fluid levels are full, greasing parts and sharpening/replacing pruner or mower blades.
- Remove ice and snow from airport roads and airfield.
- Perform related work as required.
- At least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license, in good standing. Commercial Driver’s License, (Class B) preferred
- Two years of experience in gardening and landscaping preferred
- Able to operate mowers, tiller, edger, and snow equipment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work in outdoor seasonal temperatures and stand for extended time periods
- Can pass background check and drug test
Company: Columbus Regional Airport Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A