Website Columbus Regional Airport Authority
This is a key position that is responsible for maintaining, repairing and updating electrical equipment throughout the airports.
- Troubleshoot, repair and make modifications to electrical equipment.
- Install electrical controls and wall outlets, making repairs to wiring, electric motors, and switches.
- Install and connect motors, appliances, heating equipment, and transformers.
- Clean and repair light fixtures and replace light bulbs within the terminal.
- Repair electric doors and baggage conveyors.
- Perform related work as required.
- At least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED
- Completion of a four-year training course as an apprentice electrician and one (1) year of journeyman experience as a building electrician
- Possess a valid Ohio driver’s license, in good standing
- Knowledge of wiring, circuitry, installation and maintenance
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines
Company: Columbus Regional Airport Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Toledo, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A