Website Con Edison
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The Senior Analyst and Sr. Planning Analyst will monitor and analyze industry trends, conduct strategic reviews of existing Con Edison business, evaluate growth opportunities, perform financial analysis of existing and potential business opportunities all of which assist in informing the Company’s business strategy and maintaining the company’s business relevance in an evolving utility environment.
- The selected candidate must have the ability to solve complex problems and carry out responsibilities under general but minimal direct supervision.
- The position requires an individual with independent thinking ability, business analysis skills and ability to coherently present ideas and concepts.
- This position requires an understanding of climate science and the emerging climate change adaptation/management industry.
- The role also involves applying demonstrated strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills along with the ability to effectively interact with various levels of management.
- Data or financial modeling experience required Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Required
- Ability to compile, analyze, and synthesize data in presentations and reports as required Required
- Applicants for the Sr. Planning Analyst position must have five to eight years experience with a minimum 3 years in a relatable industry, or a
- strong demonstrated capability to understand strategic issues in the utility/energy industry Required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word, and Microsoft applications required Required
- Experience in leading teams, Junior analysts, or project supervision
- Applicants for the Sr. Analyst position must have three to five years experience with a minimum 3 years in a relatable industry, or a strong demonstrated capability to understand strategic issues in the utility/energy industry Required
Company: Con Edison
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A