Responsible for inside sales and/or counter sales. The individual in this role is responsible for answering product inquiries, take customer orders, coordinate delivery with dispatch, and coordinate with internal company departments and vendors in a fast-paced office along with leading other reps. Customers include homeowners, developers, contractors, and installers. This position is often combined with customer service initiatives and providing support to outside sales representatives as needed. This position is also responsible leading others and supporting the manager with administrative functions.
- Assist in monthly physical inventory counts, enter and manage inventory in computer system.
- Provide information technical information about products and prices.
- Coordinate and work with manager and workers for timely completion of all jobs and maintenance of normal inventory and development of new processes.
- Work closely with outside sales representatives regarding sales promotions and initiatives which require phone contact and follow-up along with visits to customers.
- Refer to product catalogs and specification guides to determine related product uses and applications.
- Processing residential and commercial orders, Communicating (order confirmation) with accounts and reps on order status and delivery.
- Retrieve information for credit department when needed. Follow all safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Oversee shipping of products to verify conformance to specifications and directs requisition and inspection of forklift repairs and supplies.
- Help customers with design ideas/problems; provides customer feedback to management.
- Receive customer phone calls; provides support to customers and contractors via phone and in person.
- Coordinate delivery schedules with dispatch and maintains customer informed of such schedules.
- Attend training meetings, seminars, bimonthly sales meetings, and schools as required.
- Store inventory management (Plant and Store demand monitoring).
- Enter sales orders into computer for tracking.
- Receiving completed order from reps via email and CPQ for both residential and commercial jobs.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations. Maintains harmony among workers / drivers and resolves grievances Assist manager in administrative duties, which include ordering product, receiving product and PO discrepancies.
- Coordinate mailings of literature and samples. Investigate and research all customer inquiries and concerns and follows-up promptly with the customer.
Pricing inquiries from the sales reps. Inventory inquiries from sales reps (Do we have it? Where is it?).
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education, experience or training in related field.
- Knowledge of concrete masonry is a plus;
- Have a positive attitude and desire to work with a great team in a fast-paced environment.
- Be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to multi task.
- Attention to detail.
- Good with basic math
- Experience with multi-line phone system.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Pleasant phone personality.
- Have previous sales experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A