Midsouth Paving, Inc., part of CRH’s South Division, is a leading supplier of quality asphalt and Construction Services in the Southeastern U.S., with operations in Alabama. Working with government agencies, private contractors, counties and municipalities, we produce millions of tons of quality construction materials and pave many miles of highways every year. Our highly skilled workforce strives to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project. Mid-South Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant.
- Knowledge of trenching and shoring standards.
- Knowledge of aggregate sizes and classifications.
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, walk, stoop, squat, sit, kneel.
- Locate utilities and other buried lines prior to digging.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor.
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Responsible for safe slopes on excavations and proper barricading.
- Keep time and material records.
- Knowledge of weight requirements of loads leaving the pit.
- Knowledge of equipment and their uses
- Travel from interstate highway to rural dirt roads from various locations
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A