Website Chicago Transit Authority
Under supervision, oversees internal communications and external marketing campaigns to effectively promote HR’s recruitment strategy by developing original content and creative messaging that drives branded communications across the website, social platforms, digital displays, print collateral, email and print advertising. Coordinates CTA recognition programs. Supports outreach efforts aligned with CTA’s Diversity Recruitment Plan.
- Uses analytics to measure engagement/reach. Develops reports and strategic guidance.
- Identifies the appropriate media outlets, paid media opportunities, and community partners to reach target audience.
- Partners with manager and Talent Acquisition to develop marketing and outreach strategies and materials, including content development and coordination of design activities.
- Develops visual and audio-visual products to enhance recruitment marketing and internal employee engagement initiatives. Participates in the design, development, preparation, creation, presentation, and evaluation of audio-visual materials. Includes timelines, scripts, directing actors, camera work, and editing
- Effectively write and edit digital communication materials and other content as requested.
- Collaborates with Manager to ensure marketing strategies align with overall HR business strategy.
- Utilizes Adobe Creative Cloud products to digitally import, export, and edit video, audio, and digital files.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time, standing, visual acumen, manual dexterity, and fingering for working with computer key boards.
- Extensive walking (up to 3 miles) and climbing up and down stairs.
- Required to lift, carry, and maneuver equipment, supplies, and materials weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and external partners.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills; must have ability to communicate ideas to the general public in a concise and engaging manner.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of the methods and operations of corporate/large organizations’ recruitment marketing strategies for social media channels and present-day trends in social media engagement for large organizations.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects) and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Detailed knowledge of using standard office environment applications (browser, e-mail).
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Previous experience in graphic design and the ability to create pleasing and customer-friendly website and social media graphics, audio-visual products, page layout, and site design preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Visual or Electronic Communications, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Advertising, Human Resources, Organizational Development or a related field, plus one (1) year of marketing and communications experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to this position.
Company: Chicago Transit Authority
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A