Website Daytona State College
- DSC is consistently ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Bachelor’s Programs. The online Nursing and Engineering Technology degrees are ranked as the No. 1 most affordable programs of their kind, Study.com lists DSC as one of Florida’s Top Online Colleges and Schools, covering all accredited universities and colleges in the state, and our Elementary Education Teacher Prep Program was recently ranked among the best in the country by the National Council on Teacher Quality. Additionally, the U.S. Department of Education’s College Affordability and Transparency Center has ranked DSC among the top 50 most affordable public four-year institutions in the country, with tuition that is less than half the national average. And for three years in a row, U.S. News & World Report has ranked DSC among its Top Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans. DSC is a student-centered institution committed to open access, excellence in teaching and learning, and, foremost, student success.
- Assisting motorists, students, employees, and visitors on campus.
- Prepares for and assists with special events
- Attends periodic trainings
- Performs routine patrol and building/room checks, open and closure activities.
- Protection of college property and personnel, and the preservation of good order.
- Works dispatch, including answering phones, dispatching calls, monitoring alarm systems.
- Maintains and cleans golf carts and other assigned equipment.
- Ability and willingness to work, overtime, and on holidays and weekends; be flexible with job duties and available to work extended shifts with little or no prior notice.
- Responds to incidents, accidents, and emergencies on campus and writes reports.
- Answering calls for assistance, escorting students and others as requested.
- Maintaining necessary campus security records and reports.
- Maintains NIMS/FEMA certificates, CPR certificate, and class D License.
- The successful candidate must have excellent customer service skills to provide information, guidance, or aid.
- The candidate must also have computer skills sufficient to prepare security incident reports as well as effective oral and written communication proficiencies.
Company: Daytona State College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A