Website Daytona State College
DSC is consistently ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Bachelor’s Programs. The online Nursing and Engineering Technology degrees are ranked as the No. 1 most affordable programs of their kind, Study.com lists DSC as one of Florida’s Top Online Colleges and Schools, covering all accredited universities and colleges in the state, and our Elementary Education Teacher Prep Program was recently ranked among the best in the country by the National Council on Teacher Quality. Additionally, the U.S. Department of Education’s College Affordability and Transparency Center has ranked DSC among the top 50 most affordable public four-year institutions in the country, with tuition that is less than half the national average. And for three years in a row, U.S. News & World Report has ranked DSC among its Top Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans.
- Attends or conducts staff and other professional meetings to exchange information: attends professional seminars or conferences to improve professional skills or assist with programs.
- Assess, test and evaluate students as necessary on each certification tract and provide oral reports in an agreed-upon format, upon request, written documentation on student progress each month for billing purposes and a final written narrative report in an agreed-upon format, after the student completes training.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for area of responsibility.
- Gathers and maintains information to support periodic and special reports documenting activities and events for assigned area.
- Maintains record system for area of responsibility; processed daily paperwork including reports, memos, and requisitions.
- Develop daily lesson plans and present lessons accordingly.
- Coordinates use of facilities, and secures instructional materials, equipment, and other supportive services as needed to facilitate programs; serves as department liaison as required.
- Classroom instruction to assist student to develop and/or improve the sills needed to function independently and obtain COMPTIA certification in one or more of the following, COMPTIA A+, Network+, and Security+.
- Coordinates with academic/college community to conduct ongoing effort to determine needs of area of assignment as a basis for developing programs, activities, and projects; plans and forecast program needs.
- Provide monthly reports for billing to include student progress reports, test scores, attendance, and course content taught during the month.
- Supervises staff, including training, assigning and evaluation work, counseling, and disciplining; ensures compliances with local, state, and federal laws and regulations, as well as, college policies and procedures.
- Successful candidates should possess the ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, and have excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- The successful candidate must perform work involving set procedures and frequent problem solving; possess an eye for detail to produce accurate results, proper grammar, and business letter composition skills.
- He or she must be flexible, creative and have the ability to work as a team and independently.
- The candidate should also have knowledge of Office 365 and the College’s Learning Management System (LMS).
Company: Daytona State College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A