We are the independent eyes and ears of DoD and its partners, enhancing warfighter lethality by ensuring timely delivery of quality products, and providing relevant acquisition insight supporting affordability and readiness.
- Conducts research and analysis to improve processes and gain efficiencies.
- Promotes internal understanding of contact administrative/cost/pricing performance trends by means of briefing sessions, personal contact, and correspondence with contacting personnel.
- Presents briefings to convey strategic vision or organizational policies.
- Validates data integrity in contract administrative data systems.
- Provides analysis, input, and recommendations to formulate and implement decisions in support of the attainment of Agency goals and to resolve contracts/pricing organizational issues.
- Serves as the staff Procurement Analyst for the Defense Contract Management Agency Western Regional Command.
- Identifies, evaluates, and synthesizes business data and other information relating to contract administration/cost/pricing initiatives, business systems, workload, and long-term contract administration strategies.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- Security Requirements: Noncritical-Sensitive with Secret Access
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A