We are the independent eyes and ears of DoD and its partners, enhancing warfighter lethality by ensuring timely delivery of quality products, and providing relevant acquisition insight supporting affordability and readiness.
- Implement security policy and procedures unique to the CMO, coordination same with appropriate authorities, monitoring policies and procedures within government agencies and contractors associated with the programs.
- Provide security liaison and coordination for security support at various contractor locations, DoD and government agencies.
- Perform periodic on-site inspection of secure office space, security containers, and communication techniques used for transmission of classified data and material.
- Conduct/assist with security surveys, inspections and inventories to ensure compliance with information security directives.
- Serve as liaison with program offices for direct contact to Program Security Officer and Special Security Officer, ensuring that program security requirements, personnel access, and security matters are in accordance with program security guides.
- Evaluate effectiveness of the Field security program, including implementation and adherence by site personnel to applicable security policy, procedures and regulations.
- Selective Service Requirement: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, where reciprocity cannot be applied; unfavorably adjudicated background checks will be grounds for removal.
- Security Requirements: Special Sensitive requiring incumbent to obtain a Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security access.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A