Website Delaware North
Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a Dining Room Supervisor for The Turn at Titletown in Green Bay, Wisconsin. As a Dining Room Supervisor, you will ensure the highest levels of service to our guests.
- Assist managers in the management of staffing levels in accordance with established budgetary goals and business volume.
- Ensure the venue is adequately stocked with all products and supplies needed for service.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and associates.
- Assist managers in training and development of the team and conducting associate-counseling sessions including verbal and written corrective action reports.
- Collaborate with manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Inspect by walking through your assigned area to monitor staff and to monitor guest needs.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
- Lead hourly staff in the daily performance of their duties.
- Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and percentages.
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with guest complaints, using active listening skills to defuse difficultly and sometimes emotionally charged situations to maintain the guest’s goodwill.
- Basic computer skills including word-processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail required.
- Superior organization and guest service abilities are required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- One year of related experience is required.
Company: Delaware North
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Green Bay, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A