- Wash dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware, and kitchen items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Clean work area including equipment, floors, walls, and cooking area.
- Ensure that all levels for sanitizer on dish machines and pot sinks are at the specific requirements for health standards.
- Keep all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Remove trash from the dish room and transport it to the dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60 pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and freezers.
- Frequent reaching, twisting at the waist, bending, and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and brooms
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, scalds, burns, slipping and tripping, exposure to and contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in a hot and damp kitchen environment.
Who We Are
Delaware North’s Patina Restaurant Group is a a leader in food service management, operating some of the busiest and most famous kitchens in the world. This is no exception when it comes to some of our most iconic and magical restaurants in the Downtown Disney District including locations such as Naples Ristorante E Pizzeria, Catal Restaurant, UVA Bar at Catal and Tortilla Jos.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.