- Greet guests, provides menus, clearly communicates restaurant specials, answers questions about menu items, collects food and beverage orders, serves items ordered, and attends to guests’ needs throughout their visit.
- Accurately enter orders into the point-of-sale system so that kitchen staff can prepare food and bar staff can prepare drinks, as needed.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver the check to guests at the table, accept and process the payment.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen and bar staff.
- Perform opening, closing, cleaning, and side work duties, as assigned.
- Ensure all equipment and workspaces are clean, sanitized, organized, and working properly.
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing is required.
- At least one year’s experience as a server in a high-volume environment is preferred.
- Previous experience with a point-of-sale system in a service or hospitality environment preferred.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare checks.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and clean-up.
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may include walking up and down stairs.
Who We Are
Delaware North’s Patina Restaurant Group is a a leader in food service management, operating some of the busiest and most famous kitchens in the world. This is no exception when it comes to some of our most iconic and magical restaurants in the Downtown Disney District including locations such as Naples Ristorante E Pizzeria, Catal Restaurant, UVA Bar at Catal and Tortilla Jos.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.